I can accept
I don't care and I may use it
I don't care but I will not use
I object
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IMPORTANT: about the Yahoo search feed
If it has some advantages for you, then I can accept.

It's not important for me if Yahoo is the default Serarch engine. If I can still change this feature to my prefered Search engine and nothing is still transfered to Yahoo servers, than ist's ok for me.
Sorry for my changing it back to Google, because I love its accuracy except for privacy issues. But, by the way, please do post a donation link if you may have any revenue problems, good software really deserves to be paid and every software needs money or other kinds of support to maintain. Windows without good browser for me is just like searching without Google. Remember, voluntary work is virtue, but asking to be paid for your work is your basic right, never be shame on it.
(11-25-2018, 08:19 PM)adorkablue Wrote: Sorry for my changing it back to Google, because I love its accuracy except for privacy issues. But, by the way, please do post a donation link if you may have any revenue problems, good software really deserves to be paid and every software needs money or other kinds of support to maintain. Windows without good browser for me is just like searching without Google. Remember, voluntary work is virtue, but asking to be paid for your work is your basic right, never be shame on it.

Thanks for your kind words.
We will consider your suggestion.