Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
STABLE version -- 4.0.9.112
(11-15-2019, 06:38 PM)taro Wrote: I'm sorry for asking again, but do you plan to update Cent this year or do we have to wait till next year.
Really appreciate if you can be honest.

The beta is to be released by Nov. 20 next Wednesday. My source is directly emailing Cent, not through forum. Do these guys a favor and layoff the questions about updating for a week PLEASE!
(11-15-2019, 07:40 PM)Banjoboy Wrote: The beta is to be released by Nov. 20 next Wednesday. My source is directly emailing Cent, not through forum. Do these guys a favor and layoff the questions about updating for a week PLEASE!

I'm not a child who keeps asking every single day. The questions arises because the very lack of (honest) communication.
If the developers just told us that, why would I ask about again?
And I don't think other users would do that either.

And asking about updates after 6 months is reasonable, you think?
(11-15-2019, 08:03 PM)taro Wrote: I'm not a child who keeps asking every single day. The questions arises because the very lack of (honest) communication.
If the developers just told us that, why would I ask about again?
And I don't think other users would do that either.

And asking about updates after 6 months is reasonable, you think?
Yes, now layoff for a week. EOM.
(11-15-2019, 08:15 PM)Banjoboy Wrote: Yes, now layoff for a week. EOM.

That's fine.
And let's see.
Translations are needed to be done. A good sign for a new version soon Wink
Thank you for the beta! I'm about to hang myself...
(11-20-2019, 12:58 PM)lexa77 Wrote: Thank you for the beta! I'm about to hang myself...
There are a lot of bugs in the beta version.
You may need yo backup your User Data firstly.
Glad to see a beta release at least, haven't run into any bugs or any issues or anything yet and tbh it feels a lot smoother to me at least than even the stable release, been running it since a few hours after the beta released.
Creator/Maintainer of the CentBrowser Chocolatey Package
(11-21-2019, 10:48 AM)Journeyover Wrote: Glad to see a beta release at least, haven't run into any bugs or any issues or anything yet and tbh it feels a lot smoother to me at least than even the stable release, been running it since a few hours after the beta released.
Thanks for your support.
(11-21-2019, 10:48 AM)Journeyover Wrote: Glad to see a beta release at least, haven't run into any bugs or any issues or anything yet and tbh it feels a lot smoother to me at least than even the stable release, been running it since a few hours after the beta released.
Thanks for your support.